- The bear is a biblical animal
according to the word of GOD !
- 1 Samuel 17:34
- And David said unto Saul,
Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
- 2 Samuel 17:8
- For, said Hushai, thou
knowest thy father and his men, that they be mighty men, and they be chafed in their
minds, as a bear robbed of her
whelps in the field: and thy father is a man of war, and will not lodge with the people.
- 2 Rois 2:24
- And he turned back, and
looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two
children of them.
- Job 9:9
- Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the
chambers of the south.
- Job 38:32
- Canst thou bring forth
Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
- Proverbs 17:12
- Let a bear robbed of her whelps meet a man, rather
than a fool in his folly.
- Proverbs 28:15
- As a roaring lion, and a
ranging bear; so is a wicked
ruler over the poor people.
- Esaiah 59:11
- We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for
judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.
- Lamentations 3:10
- He was unto me as a bear lying in wait, and as a lion in secret
- Daniel 7:5
- And behold another beast,
a second, like to a bear, and it
raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth
of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
- Hosea 13:8
- I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will
rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast
shall tear them.
- Amos 5:19
- As if a man did flee from
a lion, and a bear met him; or
went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
- Revelation 13:2
- And the beast which I saw
was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power,
and his seat, and great authority.